Here’s the details of the event:
- The Bay Ed Summit brings together over 400 people – educators, school and systems leaders, community advocates and other partners from across the Bay in an effort to build community, learn and get inspired by our collective work to end educational inequity. This year, it will take place on March 11th and will be at Oakland Tech High School.
- The agenda for the day is as follows:
- o 11am-12 pm.: Keynote
- o 12:15-1:30: Networking fair + lunch
- o 1:45-3 p.m.: Break out session 1
- o 3:15-4:30 p.m.: Break out session 2
- o 4:30-5 p.m.: Closing
We will be presenting for 75 minutes. Fellows will provide a brief presentation about their design work followed by a small group where you can custom craft an activity based on your design needs.