Oakland, CA - Pamper Essential Spa Class
Thursday, September 12, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Learn to pamper your body with safe and effective alternatives that protect and promote your health! Using time-tested, empirically proven, powerful essential oils and other strategies, Certified GreenSmoothieGirl Health Coach: Dr. Mariza Snyder teaches you to achieve optimal health when she shows you how to:
- Experience wonderful salt & sugar scrubs using essential oils that compliment you.
- Create a facial moisturizer to smooth out fine lines
- Recieve a FREE Aromatouch hand massage
- Add a tingle to lip gloss
- Save money using homemade, chemical free products
- Add a bit of sparkle to the outside too! Shop the brand new fall collection from Stella & Dot with personal stylist Nicole Bianchi. Preview the line here: http://bit.ly/ANightOfPampering
- Enjoy refreshments
* Free Zyto scans will be available for 30 minutes before class.
Get a ticket for yourself and a friend. We hope to see you there!
**Attention EXISTING doTERRA IPC’s: Our classes are designed to educate GSG guests who have not yet been introduced to the healing power of essential oils, as well as existing IPC's from the GSG team. Our classes are private events, despite ticketing on Eventbrite. They are hosted by a GSG coach who has expended significant time and expense. This coach is well trained and will teach her audience how to take their healthcare into their own hands. Additionally, she will show the audience many perks exclusively available to the GreenSmoothieGirl team – which include ticketing classes on the high-traffic GSG site, nationally advertised classes, and more. The Green Smoothie class taught by Robyn is free and everyone is invited, but please respect the coach’s investment who is planning this class.