Actions and Detail Panel
Oakland Beer Festival
Sat, August 13, 2016, 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM PDT
The Oakland Beer Festival hosts 25+ Local & International Breweries, 50+ beers, fantastic restaurants, live acoustic music, DJ, family friendly, discounts to neighborhood shopping and more!
Event Date & Location:
Saturday, August 13, 2016 12p-5p - Corner of 9th & Washington, Old Oakland, CA 94607
PRE-SALES ARE NOW SOLD OUT!
**BRING CASH** A LIMITED AMOUNT OF DAY OF BEER PACKAGES W/ FESTIVAL GLASS, WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR SALE TODAY ONSITE AT THE EVENT - STARTING AT 12PM!
**ADDITIONAL TICKET PACKAGES WILL BE AVAILABLE (4) TICKETS FOR $20.
Onsite Ticket Pricing: Beer packages will be sold at the same Pre-Sale Prices of $30/ $50 VIP, however, onsite packages will include ONE less beer ticket per package (Festival Glass + (4) Tasting Tickets - $30, and Festival Glass + (4) Tasting Tickets + (4) Tickets to The Trappist's Sour Bitter Beers Fest
- This is an outdoor event
- All ages
- No admission charge for entry. Ins/ outs are no problem, as we want to encourage our guests to patronize Old Oakland retailers and restaurants. THESE MEANS YOU DO NOT NEED A TICKET TO COME TO THE EVENT. YOU CAN HANG OUT WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND NOT BUY A BEER PACKAGE.
- Many of our neighborhood businesses are providing discounts for Oakland Beer Festival attendees. Each attendee will receive a map of the event, that includes special discounts at neighborhood merchants.
- Food will be sold separately, all participating food vendors will have at least two items at $5 and they will likely have 1-2 higher priced items.
- Dog & People-Friendly Dogs are OK to bring to the event. No dogs allowed in the VIP area or Trappist Patio.
- BRING CASH! There is NO ATM onsite. Swan's Market has (2) ATMS and several banks are in Chinatown less than 3 blocks away.
- All beer festival patrons will be ID checked and wristbanded. If you do not appear to be aged 35+ = No ID's = No Beer = No exceptions!
There are THREE events taking place during this event:
- The Oakland Beer Festival - Location: Parking Lot at 8th & Washington + Washington St b/t 9th & 8th Streets
- The Trappist's Sour Bitter Beer Festival - Location: Inside The Trappist Only (460 8th Street)
- Umami Mart's Annual Matsuri Festival - Location: Inside Umami Mart + a portion of the parking lot at 8th & Washington
- You can purchase beers directly from The Trappist if you want to have just Sour Bitter Beers. OR, you can redeem your VIP tickets inside The Trappist for Sour Bitter Beers. These will also be 5 oz pours.
- Umami Mart's Matsuri Festival has been integrated into a portion of the Oakland Beer Festival. They will be hosting a Japanese beer station (just outside their back door) + Food Vendors & Entertainment. You can enter this portion of the event through Umami Mart's front doors, or through the back parking lot if you enter from 9th or 8th and Washington Streets.
Pre-Sale Ticket packages start at $30, VIP Ticket package starts at $50.
- Pre-Sale Ticket Package includes: One tasting glass + (5) Oakland Beer Festival tasting tickets.
- VIP Ticket Package includes: One tasting glass + (5) Oakland Beer Festival tasting tickets + (4) Trappist Sour Bitter Beer Fest tickets (only served inside The Trappist)
- Each tasting ticket is for a 5 oz pour.
Participating Old Oakland Restaurants:
Restaurant Friends & Food Vendors:
Premiere Event Sponsors:
11 West Partners
Oakland Beer Festival Glass Sponsor:
Neighborhood Supporting Sponsors: