Overcoming Negativity in the Workplace
A positive and healthy work environment is directly correlated to employee morale. This training is designed to assist companies with overcoming threats to employee morale in regards to addressing and overcoming negativity.
After completing this session, attendees will leave with:
an understanding of what employee behaviors are "protected"
a practical framework to prevent negativity from occurring
tools to address negativity when it occurs
8:30 a.m. - Check-In, networking, and light refreshments
9:00 a.m. - Session Begins
11:00 a.m. - Session Ends
Coffee, Water, and light refreshments will be provided. 1-2 breaks will be taken during the timeframe.
This training is made available at no cost to you. To attend, click the green “Register” button and complete the registration form by 12 p.m. Thursday, 3/16/2017.
For more information, please email email@example.com
*While the ProService Hawaii HR Training session is free, there is a $6.00 parking fee for those who choose to park in the Neil S. Blaisdell Parking Lot.
When & Where
ProService Hawaii is the premier provider of HR Administration Services. Our Bundled HR Solution continues to deliver significant competitive advantages to our 2,000+ clients.
Our clients enjoy:
- Significant savings and cost-containment for health care and workers’ compensation
- Decreased employment-related risk
- A suite of HR, managerial, and certified safety training programs
- On-time and accurate payroll administration
- Dedicated HR Service Teams for all transactions and inquiries
- Compliance guidance via certified industry experts
- Enhanced HR experience for employees