Preventing Workplace Violence
This compliance-oriented training is designed for anyone who supervises employees. The course provides an overview of one of the top areas of liability employers face. Attendees will learn the legal definition of workplace violence, areas of risk, how to prevent and protect their workplace, as well as how to respond in the event of an incident.
After completing this session, attendees will leave with:
an understanding of the legal definitions of workplace violence and liability for employers
the ability to assess their business and organizations for exposure
- practical prevention and response techniques
- 11:30 a.m. - Check-In, networking, and light refreshments
- 12:00 p.m. - Session Begins
- 1:00 p.m. - Session Ends
A light lunch and refreshments will be provided.
This training is made available at no cost to you. To attend, click the green “Register” button and complete the registration form by 1 p.m. Friday, February 24, 2017.
For more information, please email email@example.com
Complimentary parking is available to all attendees in the Varsity Parking Lot, off of University Avenue. The address is 1110 University Avenue. Directions to the parking lot, a parking pass, and walking directions from the parking lot to CEED Hawaii will be emailed to all registered attendees 1-2 days prior to the event.
Save This Event
When & Where
ProService Hawaii is the premier provider of HR Administration Services. Our Bundled HR Solution continues to deliver significant competitive advantages to our 2,000+ clients.
Our clients enjoy:
- Significant savings and cost-containment for health care and workers’ compensation
- Decreased employment-related risk
- A suite of HR, managerial, and certified safety training programs
- On-time and accurate payroll administration
- Dedicated HR Service Teams for all transactions and inquiries
- Compliance guidance via certified industry experts
- Enhanced HR experience for employees