San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Tickets for Founders Forum this semester are sold out (unless people cancel a few tickets)-- but there are still many other great events to get involved.
Entrepreneuership-as-a-Skill PR and Branding Workshop with Brian Cohen: http://bit.ly/eia-u-4
End-of-Semester Entrepreneurial Resource Party: http://bit.ly/eia-nyuen-party
The premier pitch event at NYU, Founders Forum, is here again! Come see your peers show what they've done as entrepreneurs in this showcase of students startups.
Hear what their companies are about, as they pitch and get feedback from a series of judges. This year's panel includes:
- Sutian Dong, Venture Investor at FirstMark Capital
- David Reitz, Investor at WestBridge Investments
- Brian Malkerson, Director of NYC SeedStart
- Brendan Dickinson, Associate Canaan Partners
- J. Skyler Fernandes, Venture Capitalist at Centripital Capital Partners
Six student startups from across all the schools of NYU will show the audience what it takes to launch a venture:
- Corvus Technologies, GPS Metrics
- Cognitive ToyBox, Child Development
- EdenWorks, Urban Farming
- SocialEffort, Platform for Volunteering
- Clean Water for Everyone, Affordable Water Treatment
- TapMedia, App Development
Food will be served, and there will be time for networking after the event.
When & Where
NYU Entrepreneurship & Innovation Association
The NYU Entrepreneurship and Innovation Association provides student entrepreneurs with the proper support and resources to go from ideation to launch. We host InnoVention, a student startup competition awarding over $30,000, and manage SparkStart, a year long startup program where ventures are nurtured from ideas to companies.