NYSERDA’s Combined Heat and Power Expo is designed to help commercial, industrial, and multifamily building owners and managers connect with pre-approved Combined Heat and Power (CHP) equipment vendors and other organizations offering financial and technical support for the installation of CHP systems. NYSERDA’s CHP programs offer support for systems 50 kW and larger.
Building owners, managers, and other representatives are invited to stop by and speak with CHP system vendors, NYSERDA staff, and U.S. Department of Energy's CHP Technical Assistance Partnership representatives about the various products and services available to capture significant energy savings and improve the resiliency of their buildings.
TUESDAY, MAY 5, 2015
Marriott, Brooklyn Bridge | 333 Adams Street
Expo Hours – 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
THE EXPO WILL FEATURE:
• Information from vendors of pre-approved CHP systems featured in NYSERDA’s CHP Catalog.
• Information on the support available through NYSERDA’s CHP Program (PON 2568).
• Information on FREE technical assistance and project screening offered through the U.S. Department of Energy’s Northeast CHP Technical Assistance Partnership.
• Q&A time with reps from Con Edison, National Grid, NYCEEC, and NY Clean Heat.
• FREE seminar for architects and engineers on incorporating CHP in LEED-certified New Construction visit: chpSeminarMay5.eventbrite.com for more information and registration
Please note: NYSERDA’s CHP Catalog includes systems for buildings with a monthly electric bill of $5,000 or more.
For more information on CHP program details, please visit nyserda.ny.gov/chp or email chpAcceleration@nyserda.ny.gov