(CEIS) Career, Education and Information Services is pleased to announce The Annual New Year’s Blitz: Mini-College and Career Fair will be hosted by the 125th Street Library scheduled for Friday, January 20, 2017 from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Please Join us, and meet with Recruitment Specialists and Employers from varying industries including Retail, Manufacturing, Security and Law Enforcement, Construction. (OEM) Office of Emergency Management, Warehouse, Animal Control of NYC, just to name a few!
Meet with College Admission Specialists from Monroe, SoBro, Trident, Hostos, Bronx Community Colleges and many more about available Classes, Internships, Financial Aid and Scholarship Information. Community Resources and Information will be available from a wide range of Social Service Agencies and Organizations.
Those interested with sprucing up their resumes (FREE) are invited to schedule their appointments with (CEIS) at https://goo.gl/bjk3Y8
Recruiting Companies Include:
- Abbott House
- All Metro Health Care
- Animal Care Centers of NYC
- Brooklyn Job Corps
- Constant Care
- Easter Seals New York
- Heart To Heart Home Care
- Huntington Learning Center
- Interim Health Care
- Lowe's Companies
- Mosholu Montefiore Community Center
- New York Air National Guard
- Non-Traditional Employment for Women
- Preferred Home Care of NY
- PRIMERICA Financial Service
- Quality Healthcare
- Rockaway Manor Home Care
- Stop & Shop
- The TemPositions Group of Companies, Inc.
- United Staffing Solutions
- Worldwide Assurance
- Workforce 1
- Youth Employment of Washing Heights & Inwood
- ...and many more!!
Social Service and Community Resources / Training:
- Achieve Beyond
- Advance Therapeutic Concepts
- Attentive Behavior Care
- Air Force ROTC
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of New York
- Bronx Educational Opportunity Center
- Bronx Vet Center
- Manhattan Education Opportunity Center (MEOC)
- New York Safety and Training
- New York City Fire Department
- New York Foundling
- New York State Department of Civil Service
- NYC Department of Finance
- NYC Department of Consumer Affairs
- Seedco - Strong Father Stronger Families
- South Bronx Overall Economic Development Corp.
- Penda Aiken Inc.
- Phipps Neighborhoods
- Preferred Home Care
- U.S. Small Business Administration, New York District Office
- US Department of Veteran Affairs
- ...and many more!
Schools / Colleges:
- Citizen Schools
- CUNY ASAP
- Monroe College
- Mott Haven Academy Charter School
- Per Scholas
- Trident University
- ...and many more!
Be Prepared With:
- Several copies of your updated resume
- Professional interview attire
- A pen and paper
For more information contact:
Robyn L. Saunders, (CEIS) Department Head and NYPL Career Coach
Greg Bateson: (CEIS) Library Information Assistant
Telephone: 718.579.4260 or Email: email@example.com