Hosted By: FRANK SKI & BIG RAY (V103)
NYE in the ATL 2017
Social Media Pre-Party Mixer
6pm - 9pm
New Year's Eve Party
9pm - 3am
Multiple Party Rooms . Multiple DJs . Comedy Shows . VIP Open Bars . Premium Party Favors . Champagne Toast . Balloon Drop Midnight Chicken & Waffles Buffet . Upscale WESTIN Hotel . Valet & Self Parking
1) Grand Party Room
New Hits R&B to HipHop & Classic HipHop
2) Old School Party Room
80s/90s R&B . Line Dancers & Steppers
3) House Party Room
House Muzic All-Night-Long!
4) Carribean Party Room
Reggae . Soca . Dance Hall
5) Social Media LIVE Lounge
6) Atlanta House of Comedy Shows
*a Maurice Sims Production
National Comedians Performing LIVE!
Showtimes @ 8:30pm 9:30pm & 10:30p
1) Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No, bring your valid photo ID to Will-Call, located in the Hotel Lobby.
2) What is the refund policy?
Absolutely No Refunds after December 1st. Tickets are transferrable.
3) Does VIP Access include Midnight Breakfast Buffet?
No, Midnight Breakfast Buffet is offered separately and managed directly by the Westin Hotel Staff.
4) Does VIP Access include ALL Bars 9p-midnight?
Yes, ALL Bars are available for VIP Open Bar Access.
5) Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Yes, you must be 21+ (age ranges 25 - 55)
6) Are my tickets transferrable?
Yes, you may email us the name to transfer your tickets to for Will-Call pickup.
7) If I purchase a hotel pkg for 2, do I need to reserve my room?
No, you are all set with your room + 2 tickets to the party. Simply check into the hotel as normal, early as 1pm.
8) Is parking included with the hotel room?
No, Onsite Event Parking is managed by the Westin Hotel and ranges $5 - $10.
9)Are ALL Party Rooms included with General ticket?
Yes, ALL Party Rooms are included with General & VIP tickets.
10) Are Comedy Shows included with General tickets?
Yes, comedy shows are included with General & VIP tickets. (VIP has Preferred Seats)