San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Welcome to The Hudson Bond. Hell's Kitchen's Newest Multi-level Night spot.
JOHN BLAIR, BETO SUTTER, ALAN PICUS AND JUSTIN LUKE
in association with BoiParty
2K14 @ THE HUDSON BOND
A Gay New Year's Eve Spectacular!
This Event is SOLD OUT!
Limited tickets available at the door only AFTER 1am
NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE DOOR BEFORE 1AM
**PLEASE BRING YOUR PRINTED ADVANCE TICKET
FOR STREET AND CLUB ACCESS**
- Premium open Absolut Bar 10-11pm!
- Premium champagne toast at midnight
- Festive NYE party favors & noise makers
- Live broadcast of Times Square ball drop
- State of the art sound & light system on two floors
- Easy access to our 60 foot long bar for quick service
- 2 packed floors of gorgeous gays
- Full service bars and cocktail service on both levels
- All night access to the glass enclosed outdoor pavilion
- Two amazing legendary NYC DJs
- Brand new ultra sophisticated and conveniently located HK venue
The Hudson Bond is truly the only venue of its kind in New York City. A sophisticated, modern event space with a classic touch of the 1920's – a modern day speakeasy. This bi-level lounge/club is a custom-designed venue with floor to ceiling windows encapsulated by 20 foot high ceilings. Escape away to Henry's Den, with its own private bar and DJ booth, or venture out into the open and experience our outdoor, custom-designed lounge space.
The venue is outfitted with the latest in technology with an intelligent lighting system and a custom-designed, state-of-the-art independent sound system on each floor. Dance away on the large dance floor and quench your thirst with one their signature cocktails. Or perhaps you’d like to escape into the mysterious Henry’s Den, a private subterranean VIP Lounge, outfitted with its own DJ booth and a private door rumored to only open for select socialites and those who know the password to enter.
The Hudson Bond combines elegance, mystery, flair, and a touch of class with heart-thumping electric beats sure to leave your soul shaking. Come experience a glimpse of the past, when New York City nightlife was defined by strong cocktails, soft whispers, emphatic dance moves, and sultry dance grooves. Come experience impeccable service in a graceful, transcendent setting. Each element in the design has been thoughtfully orchestrated to create a sensuous feeling of elegance and ease, a hint of danger with luxury.
Contact us for more information: (909) 264-8398 | firstname.lastname@example.org