NYC Workshop - How to Profit Investing in Discounted Mortgage Notes
Saturday, November 10, 2012 from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EST)
New York, NY
Learn how to capitalize on the foreclosure crisis and make money buying mortgage notes for pennies on the dollar. Discover the various investment strategies that can generate superior return on investment. Purchasing mortgage notes is an alternative to buying foreclosures or owning rental properties.
Learn how to be the bank by buying distressed mortgages directly from banks for pennies on the dollar.
We will cover investment strategies for:
- First Mortgages
- Second Mortgages
- Short Sales: As the bank.
Along with the above, you will learn:
- Why real estate beats other investments hands down
- How to identify the best mortgages
- Whether you should invest with a company or do-it-yourself
- Learn how to use your IRA retirement account to purchase notes and other alternative investments.
FULL DAY WORKSHOP DETAILS:
If you learned a lot at the main meeting, imagine how much more you will learn at the full day workshop! Please RSVP if you plan on attending so you can save!
Seating is limited to only 30 people, so make sure you claim your seat now!
- $20 for TSM GOLD PASS members but RSVP is required.*
- $40 for Non-Member but RSVP is required.
Walk-ins without RSVP'ing will be charged $50, provided that seating is available.
*TSM GOLD PASS members please email us at email@example.com for your discount code.
Go here for information on how to become a TSM GOLD PASS member today.
When & Where
TriState Mixer is the largest online AND in-person real estate networking community for investors, real estate agents, mortgage reps, industry executives, decision makers and more!