Happy Holidays! Come sail into the spirit of the season aboard the Yacht Manhattan or Manhattan II for a leisurely weekend brunch.
(Mid November through Early January, including New Year's Day!)
You will find them warm, cozy, and spectacularly decorated within the main cabin - sure to bring you and your guests into the Spirit of the Season!
This round-Manhattan Holiday-themed brunch cruise is packed with a bountiful holiday-themed buffet! Expect fresh baked bagels, assortment of muffins, cinnamon-apple pastries, seasonal fruit, harvest-mix kale salad, mini fritattas, gluten-free gingerbread waffle station with all the fixings, turkey sausage, Canadian bacon, home fries, spicy Bloody Marys, Mimosas, Egg Nog, juices, coffee, and tea.
Sit back and enjoy the gorgeous 360-degree view of the island from the climate-controlled and enclosed back-deck observatory of these 1920s style motor yachts.
On this 2.75 hour cruise, you will completely circumnavigate the entire island of Manhattan (passing under all 18 bridges) while taking in picturesque views from our glassed-in observatory.
Highlights along the way include:
* The Upper West Side and the majestic George Washington Bridge
* Battery Park, South Street Seaport and the Financial District
* Governor's Island, The Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
* Parts of Brooklyn and Queens and the complete New York City skyline and the newly completed World Trade One!
* Roosevelt Island, the United Nations Building, and the Williamsburg, Manhattan and Brooklyn Bridges of the East River
So hop aboard the Manhattan or Manhattan II today for a cheerful holiday brunch cruise around the most famous island in the world!