Brand N' Bank Masterclass is a 4-hour intensive teaching you how to develop your brand, position your brand, and monetize your brand.
Have you ever went to a masterclass and left feeling like you got a whole lot of information, then when you get home you are lost on how to implement and where to start? YES? I thought so. Well, the Brand n' Bank masterclass promises to change that feeling. You will need a laptop for this class. Brand n' Bank is 100% hands- on.
You will receive:
1. Access to my Create Profitable Webinars course
2. Tons of training materials
3. My personal resource guide
4. Access to my tech library
5. My content planner
6. A juicy gift bag filled with goodies
7. And a few extra surprises...
This class is right for you if...
- You want to make more money and bring in more leads for your business.
- You need help defining your ideal audience.
- You want to know how to start monetizing your blog/site/social media
- You are serious about bringing intention + purpose to your efforts.
- You are tired of wasting time and hard-earned dollars.
- You want to position yourself to your target market.
Why Is Branding So Important?
Your brand is your identity. It's what you stand for. Without a clear sense of identity and a clear mission statement, why would people consider following you? What makes you different? How will you get them to know, like, & trust you? We will answer these questions during the class.
What Are The Benefits of Branding?
Here are a few big reasons why you need to build a brand:
• Increased exposure to your product/service/cause/company
• Memorability. A brand is a sign of good will. It's your reputation that people will remember.
• It creates loyalty. It creates an emotional bond.
• It enables you to set a price premium. Loyal consumers will pay the premium since they believe in it so much.
•It differentiates you from the market.
• It creates greater company equity. You'll attract investors and growth.
What if I have something come up?
Due to limited availability, we cannot offer refunds for cancellations. That being said, we know things come up. If you are unable to attend our workshop, you have two options. 1) We can apply the amount you paid (in total) to our one-on-one consulting packages or our online courses. 2) You can choose to send someone in your place.
In any instance, the request must be made by the original registrant. If you need to cancel for any reason, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.