Actions and Detail Panel
NY Life Aging Issues Panel
Thu, March 30, 2017, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM EDT
THURSDAY, MARCH 30, 2017 (Rescheduled from March 14)
7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. @ New York Life
201 Jones Road, Waltham, MA 02451
Refreshments will be served. Plenty of free parking.
NEW YORK LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY–BOSTON GENERAL OFFICE IS PLEASED TO HOST A DISCUSSION WITH A PANEL OF PROFESSIONALS. THEY WILL ANSWER MANY QUESTIONS INCLUDING:
• What is the difference between Independent Living and Assisted Living?
• Do I need a Will or Trust?
• What kind of care can be provided at home?
• What if my siblings and I can’t agree on where Mom should be living?
• What is the financial impact of an extended illness?
For more information about this event, please see our flyer: