San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
On Aug. 5, the NY Jets upgraded our location to the Toyota Coaches Club!
The SUNY Cortland Alumni Office has 50 tickets to the Saturday, Aug. 17 preseason game between the New York Jets and the Jacksonville Jaguars at MetLife Stadium. President Bitterbaum will be in attendance to greet you and update you on SUNY Cortland.
The Alumni Association is offering these tickets on a first come, first served basis to alumni and guests. Two tickets per alumnus. The ticket price is $150 and the package includes a sideline seat and access to the Toyota Coaches Club where complimentary food and non-alcoholic beverages will be served. Register today as tickets will go quickly!
Toyota Coaches Club
Lower Level - Jets Sideline
A seat in the Toyota Coaches Club is like no other in the NFL. Where else can you get up from your sideline seat during the game to visit a private, on-field deck just five yards behind the Jets team bench? Or watch Jets players leaving the locker room to take the field?
The Toyota Coaches Club sets a new standard for gameday access and amenities. For a true Jets fan, it doesn't get any better than this.
The Toyota Coaches Club Benefits:
- A 20,000 sq. ft. bar and lounge designed by premier restaurant and hotel architect David Rockwell – famous for spaces like Nobu and the W Hotels
- A private, on-field deck five yards behind the Jets bench
- The opportunity to see the Jets players leaving the locker room to take the field
- All food and non-alcoholic beverages included in the ticket price
- Complimentary VIP Parking
When & Where
SUNY Cortland Alumni Affairs
207 Brockway Hall
P.O. Box 2000
Cortland, NY 13045