Please mark your calendars for the 2016 Nashville Workforce Network Engagement Luncheon! Join the NWN as we celebrate our members and our 2016 accomplishments. This event will feature Opening Remarks by Mayor Megan Barry, area labor market information, networking opportunities, community and employer resources, and the announcement of the NWN's focus for 2017. Registration begins at 10:30am. We look forward to celebrating with you!
For registration questions email Donzaleigh.Powell@nashville.gov.
Parking - Library Garage
Library Garage at 151 6th Ave N. Enter Library Garage on Sixth or Seventh Avenues, between Church and Commerce Streets.
- First 90 minutes free with library validation.
- Up to 2 hours - $1.50
- Every additional 30 minutes - $1.50
- Daily rate summary is subject to change. For most up to date daily rates, see Nashville City Library Garage.
- Handicap parking on level four.
- Four electric car charging stations.
- Owned by Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, Tennessee. Managed by Nashville Downtown Partnership and SP Plus.
Metro government is modernizing the parking garage adjacent to the Main Library. The project begins late June 2016. It will add approximately 360 spaces to the garage. When construction begins, 75 parking spaces will temporarily close. Please allow extra time if visiting the library during peak hours or for special events.