Actions and Detail Panel
NVivo 2: Exploring Your Data - Atlanta/ Room 403
Fri, April 21, 2017, 2:30 PM – 4:00 PM EDT
This workshop picks up where NVivo 1 leaves off and continues to explore ways to organize, analyze, and present your qualitative research data. The workshop also covers how to build queries to explore and analyze your coded data.
- Creating Classifications with Attribute Values and Sets to facilitate comparative analyses
- Autocoding Sources
- Coding queries
- Matrix queries
- Data visualizations
The workshop says sold out! What are my options?
- Add yourself to the waitlist. When people cancel, their tickets get released and we send an email notice to those on the waitlist. However, we often have no-shows, so consider coming to the workshop at its scheduled time; no promises, but you have a very good shot of getting a seat.
The event registration is closed. Can I still take the training?
- If registration is closed and you’re sure you can come, send a request to PantherTech@gsu.edu. If no one signs up or sends a request in time, we usually cancel the workshop so the instructor can work on other things. It’s always worth checking though, so definitely reach out!
Are there ID requirements?
- YES. Bring your valid Panther ID with you when you come to the workshop. All Panther Tech workshops are free to active members of the GSU community.
What if I’m not actively part of the GSU community?
- These workshops are made possible by the Technology Fee paid by every student. If you’re not currently a GSU employee or actively enrolled student, you can still attend a workshop for $10 per session, payable by check. You’ll need to fill out and bring this registration form with your payment (checks only — we cannot accept cash!). No ID? No form? No check? Sorry, no workshop. It’s not fair to the students who pay for them! We know you’ll understand.
I have other questions.
- Write to us at PantherTech@gsu.edu
Thanks for your interest in our workshops!