***** Registration Ends 12 hours before the start of the event. *****
Registration provides us with the IRS required information that we need to pass out free quilt kits. Seats fill up fast and this is the only way to reserve one for you. You may still attend the workshop but priority will be given to those who have registered.
If you just want to pick up a kit or drop off a finished quilt, our info meetings have been established for this purpose. Please join us there instead of at the workshop. Thank you.
What we do:
Socialize and encourage each other as we create unique comfort quilts for traumatized children in our local area.
Sewers of all skill levels who know how to handle their sewing machine
What to bring to the workshop:
- your sewing machine and sewing basket
- cotton or polyester thread in neutral colors that blend with light or dark fabrics (Monofilament or clear thread is not permited due to the stress these quilts will endure.)
- crib sized low-loft (1/4" or less) cotton or cotton blend batting (scraps of the same loft pieced to 40 x 48 inches are ok)
- Irons and boards will be provided.
- Experienced quilters who bring their own cutting tools will be allowed to cut kits as fabric is donated.
Info we need from you:
Information that is collected during registration will help us speed check-in times at the workshop. This information will not be shared unless required by law.
Snacks and Beverages:
Please ask the establishment hosting this workshop for permission to bring snacks or beverages.