Nutritional Strategies for Autism, Aspergers, and ADHD
Sunday, February 2, 2014 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM (PST)
Loading your connections...
- What is the relationship between diet and Autism, Aspergers and ADHD
- How gluten-free, casein-free diets can help
- Why a gluten-free, casein-free diet may not be enough and what are the other options
- Receive healthy family-tested, kid-approved recipes
- Learn how to fit a special diet into your already packed lifestyle
Presented by Lori Clemmons, Certified Nutritional Consultant and Nutrition Educator, of Nutritional Health and Healing. Lori works with families affected by Autism, Aspergers, and ADHD to help them identify and transition to a diet that supports healing. Her goal is to make this information and tools available to all parents, teachers, therapists, and doctors.
Have questions about Nutritional Strategies for Autism, Aspergers, and ADHD? Contact Lori Clemmons