San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Eating to Compete: Nutrition Matters
Maximizing performance in the classroom and on the playing field is dependent upon fueling the brain and the body. Come learn how to fuel, hydrate and recover properly in order to increase energy levels, speed and endurance, improve mood and ability to concentrate and reduce the risk of illness and injury. Find out how you will benefit from a personalized nutrition plan.
Topics to be touched upon:
- Benefits of proper nutrition
- General principles governing choices: Fueling like an athlete vs eating like a kid
- Hydration: What, when, how much?
- Fueling: General thoughts on what a day should look
- Recovery: Preparation for tomorrow