Actions and Detail Panel
NTUC UTAP Program: Scratch Coding with Arduino (FREE 1 Arduino mBot Robot)...
Fri, Dec 9, 2016, 2:00 PM – Sat, Dec 10, 2016, 5:00 PM SGT
Date: 9 Dec - 10 Dec
Time: 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Duration: 2 Days
Fee: $330/pax (Non NTUC Member)
After attending and completing the course, log into NTUC Portal to claim back up to UTAP 50% Funding.
Develop a good understanding of computational thinking through application of Software Scratch and hardware such as Arduino to create and program robots to perform tasks.
• Able to appreciate and understand simple programming.
• Able to program using a drag and drop type of software, Scratch.
• Able to apply good computational practice in creating a program.
• Understand simple circuits and electronics
• Able to use Arduino to fast prototype.