Date: 5 Dec - 6 Dec
Time: 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Duration: 2 Days
Fee: $200/pax (Non NTUC Member)
Register @ NTUC Portal to get 50% OFF
Develop a good understanding of computational thinking through application of Software Scratch and hardware such as Arduino to create and program robots to perform tasks.
• Able to appreciate and understand simple programming.
• Able to program using a drag and drop type of software, Scratch.
• Able to apply good computational practice in creating a program.
• Understand simple circuits and electronics
• Able to use Arduino to fast prototype.