NSF Mini-Conference Bridging the Water Divide: Training a New Generations o...
We are pleased to invite you to a conference hosted by San Bernardino Valley College's (SBVC) Applied Technology, Transportation and Culinary Arts Division on December 9, 2016 from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. The end of 2016 calendar year marks the conclusion of activities under the National Science Foundation (NSF) Grant. We would like to invite industry partners, faculty, students and members of the surrounding community to attend a Mini-Conference highlighting topics related to Water Supply Technology.
The Mini-Conference will include:
- An Overview of the NSF Grant
- Guest Speaker Presentations
- Potential Program Partnerships
- Networking Opportunities with SBVC Faculty, Administrators, Support Staff, Students, and Other Educators
- NSF Grant Accomplishments and Deliverables
Date and Time
San Bernardino Valley College
701 South Mount Vernon Avenue
Business Building in Conference Room B-100
San Bernardino, CA 92410