San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
You’ve heard that people make money from their blogs and teleseminars/webinars and subsequent products (MP3s, CDs, transcripts, online learning), but you don’t know how to make that happen. What are ways people actually do create revenue from these sources?
Ideally, you don’t want just one-time income — you want ongoing income. Learn how to create income from blogs, live teleseminars/webinars, recordings, transcripts, subscriptions and bundled related products.
In this engaging, fast-paced, interactive presentation, you will learn:
- What types of income options are possible from your blog.
- How to position your blog to attract pre-paid advertisers, possible sponsors and other revenue generators.
- How you can create ongoing income from teleseminars or webinars.
- How you can repackage your work (blog entries, teleseminar/recordings) into bigger products for more revenue.
Whether you’re a neophyte or veteran speaker/trainer/consultant, you’ll learn how to repurpose your intellectual capital to allow you to make lots more money that you don’t even have to get dressed to generate!
- an international keynote speaker, trainer and consultant
- guest for international media (Oprah, 60 Minutes, The Wall Street Journal, NPR, USA Today, Singapore’s Straits Times)
- author of 25 books — two have sold over 200,000 copies each (verified by the publisher) and are translated into 9 languages
- creator of over 400 audio products (MP3s, CDs), webinars, teleseminars, and transcripts
- sole writer of two award-winning and money-making syndicated blogs
- writer and/or editor of two ezines, one weekly and one bi-monthly
- producer of podcasts
- principal/partner in 3 companies and one not-for-profit
- a solopreneur, having no staff but outsourcing for needed expertise
- formerly retained by Microsoft as their workforce effectiveness spokesperson.
When Rebecca served on NSA’s national Board of Directors, President Scott Friedman crowned her the “Go-To Goddess” because of her ability to get things done well and fast. She chunks down complicated projects into very doable steps. She’s the Mistress of Manifesting because she can help create viable products/services from an idea in a very short time. She’s the Queen of Quickness for how she rapidly makes plans come to fruition. And she’s been called the Chief Noodler for her ability to thoroughly think through many options and find the best one for the desired outcome.