NSA Ohio brings you the top professional speakers in the country at EIGHT action-packed meetings.
Where the best of the best share their secrets on how to improve your business and speaking.
You don’t know what you don’t know. And, what you don’t know could be holding you back from reaching the next level in your speaking career.
NSA Oregon, President-elect, Kevin McCarthy will share a proven strategy for taking your speaking business to new heights.
In January 2016, Kevin launched his new BlindSpot Zone™ brand and booked 21 paid events with new clients as a direct result of his branding, marketing and sales strategies.
At this special NSA chapter event, Kevin will share his processes and best practices so you can learn how to:
• Connect your passion to a sellable brand.
• Identify your ideal client and audience.
• Create a targeted marketing campaign that generates phone calls.
• Convert those phone conversations into bookings.
• Develop a presentation that builds lists and generates referrals.
Kevin will also show you a behind-the-scenes look at how:
• He inspires 50-60% of each audience to voluntarily join his email list.
• Generated more than 60 referrals from 21 events.
• Uses Gmail for mass marketing.
• Gmail significantly out-produced Infusionsoft in open and response rates.
• He keeps track of his prospects and clients.
• To get paid to develop a two-day workshop from your keynote.
• Get your fee paid in full at the time of booking.
If what you’ve read doesn’t get you excited to attend this event, you just might have a blindspot!
Kevin McCarthy is a dynamic, inspirational keynote speaker, trainer & executive coach with Making Better Happen, LLC.
He is also the 2016-17 President-elect for the National Speakers Association Oregon chapter, where he recently won a Member of the Year award. And, he is the co-dean and co-creator of the chapter’s Speaker Academy program for aspiring speakers.
Kevin began his professional speaking career in 1994 while he owned the 13th largest Century 21 real estate office in the USA, and held a position on the Board of Directors for the Phoenix area Century 21 brokers. Thriving as a speaker, he sold his real estate company and began traveling the country helping industry leaders position themselves for a brave new World Wide Web.
During his extensive travels, Kevin developed a web-based software solution that would position his real estate clients for optimum success. He eventually sold that company for a substantial sum during the craziness of the dot-com era.
His next opportunity blindsided him with a prison sentence he didn't see coming. Kevin spent 33 months in a Federal prison for a crime he didn’t knowingly commit…
Welcome to The BlindSpot Zone!
Kevin now works with industry leaders through coaching and speaking to uncover the blindspots that affect their behavior and decision-making abilities.
What are your blindspots doing to you?
To Learn More, Visit: www.nsaohio.com
Please note: All ticket sales are non-refundable and valid for this meeting only.