NRASP Fall Safety and Health Conference
Tuesday, November 18, 2014 at 7:00 AM - Wednesday, November 19, 2014 at 5:30 PM (CST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The NRASP Annual Safety Conference will be held on November 18 and 19 at the Ramada Plaza Suites in Fargo, ND. NRASP is a Fargo-Moorhead and surrounding areas non-profit volunteer organization that promotes health and safety.
- We have 2 exceptional key note speakers again this year - David Teater and John Drebinger, Jr.
- As always, excellent training opportunities will be provided in the breakout sessions.
- NRASP Fall Conference continues to be an extreme value for you and your organization.
- Networking with several vendors and other safety professionals is one of the many benefits of attending.
- The NRASP conference is also a great opportunity for vendors to share information regarding your professional services and products.
- We welcome involvement from sponsors of the event for supporting safety!
A block of rooms have been reserved at the Ramada for event attendees. Please contact the Ramada at 701-277-9000 and ask for the NRASP fall conference rate of $94 for a standard room and $114 for a two room suite. These rooms will be reserved until October 17.
To view course descriptions and biographies of our speakers, please visit http://bit.ly/1th8bCW. When registering for courses, you will need to choose a course for each time slot. If you will not be attending a course during that time, please choose "No course for this time slot".
If you are interested in a vendor booth at this event, the vendor set-up times are from 6:00 to 8:00 PM on Monday, November 17 and from 6:00 to 7:00 AM on Tuesday, November 18.
Vendor booth information and sponsorship opportunities can be found at www.NRASP.com. A complete list of course offerings will be posted at a later date.
From September 16nd thru the October 3rd, we will be offering an early bird registration special. Receive $10 off each ticket (excluding Vendor booth tickets) using promo code (NO SPACES ALLOWED): EarlyBird.