NPOCamp ATX 2010
Friday, October 15, 2010 from 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM (CDT)
NPOCamp ATX 2010
More specifically, NPOCamp ATX is going to be an exciting day of exchange and meeting amongst your peers in the nonprofit sector. As it’s a participant-driven event, you determine the agenda! Everyone has expertise - we’re providing the space for you to share and shine. Have an idea for a session? Start thinking about how you’d like to present your information, enlist co-presenters, and make it happen! Just want to come learn? There will be sessions a-plenty to choose from - and you just might feel inspired to share once you get into the event!
- Date: Friday October 15th, 9am - 4:30pm.
- Cost: A sliding scale from FREE on up to whatever you pledge to donate. We’d like donations to cover the provided lunch, coffee, and other expenses. See here for an explanation of our approach to funding, then register for FREE here on EventBrite.
- Location: ACC Eastview Campus
Connect With Us
- Website: http://npocampatx.org/
- Eventbrite: http://npocampatx2010.eventbrite.com/
- Twitter (regional): @NPOCampATX [ http://twitter.com/NPOCampATX ]
- Twitter (global): @NPOCamp [ http://twitter.com/NPOCamp ]
- Hashtags: #npocamp #npocampatx
- Facebook: http://bit.ly/npocamp-fb
- Facebook Event: http://bit.ly/npocamp-atx-2010-fb_event
- GitHub: http://github.com/NPOCamp
Ways You Can Help
- Register to come to the event!
- Tell your friends about the event on Facebook and Twitter.
- Review last year’s sessions for ideas.
- Start planning the session(s!) you’d like to lead.
- Help us organize and run the event (we’ll waive the registration fee for volunteers).
- Become an Individual Donor to help ensure we cover our expenses.
- Become an Organizational Sponsor and receive our gratitude with prominent mentions!