Actions and Detail Panel
NPC Board University Series: Creating Strong Board-Staff Partnerships
Tue, April 18, 2017, 4:30 PM – 6:00 PM CDT
Creating Strong Board-Staff Partnerships
The Board University Series was developed to provide information and skills to both current board members and individuals that want to serve on a nonprofit board.
This session is the second in the series of seven sessions and will provide information on how to create strong working relationships between the board and the nonprofit staff.
Members can attend one session for $15 or register for all seven sessions for $80.
Non-members can attend one session for $20 or register for all seven sessions for $115.
Those attending all seven sessions will receive a certificate of completion.
Organizations may purchase all seven sessions and send different board members.
- Session 3 - The Chair's Role in Leading the Nonprofit Board 5/16/17
- Session 4 - How to Help You Board Govern More & Their Role in Strategic Planning 7/18/17
- Session 5 - Financial Responsibilities of the Nonprofit Board 8/15/17
- Session 6 - Fundraising and the Nonprofit Board 10/17/17
- Session 7 - Evaluation and the Nonprofit Baord 11/21/17