San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- Promptly arrive at 11:00 a.m. There is plenty of free parking.
- You need to have a proper resume. It is highly encouraged that you attend a Resume Workshop before coming to Warrior For Life. Click here to view a calendar of career events.
- You need to dress professionally. Suit and tie for men, business suit for women. If you need professional attire for the event, click here.
- This is a professional lunch for you to talk with employers and network. It is not an event that involves family members or guests.
- If you register for the luncheon you need to attend. Beginning in August we are asking you to pay a $10 registration fee (reimbursable if you attend). If you cannot make the luncheon, it is important that you email email@example.com or call (281)744-7972 by 10:00 AM the day prior to the luncheon (your registration fee will be returned). This allows space for those veterans on the wait list.
- Please arrive promptly at 11:30 a.m. which is when networking begins.
- Please limit yourself to no more than three attendees per company.
- Because of our non-for-profit status, you can receive a receipt at the event.
- This lunch is free for veterans and we greatly appreciate any donations your company can make to help make this lunch a success.
- We do offer Premium Sponsorship levels for companies at $1000 and $3000. Contact careers@LoneStarVeterans.org to learn more.
What is the cost of the luncheon?
Veterans: There will be a $10 fee at registration (on line). This fee will be refunded for those who attend the luncheon or cancel by 10:00 AM the day prior to the luncheon.
Employers: $30 paid through Eventbrite. This fee will be refunded for those who cancel by 10:00 AM the day prior to the luncheon.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Careers@LoneStarVeterans.org or call 281-744-7972
Can I update my registration information?
You can change your information at anytime.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes. It is REQUIRED for the check-in process.
What is the refund policy?
We offer refunds of 100% for those veterans who attend the luncheon or cancel prior to 10:00 AM the day prior to the luncheon. There is no refund for those who do not cancel by 10:00 AM the day prior to the event and do not show up. Employers will also receive a refund if they cancel by 10:00 AM the day prior to the luncheon
How do I cancel if I can’t make it?
When & Where
Lone Star Veterans Association
The Lone Star Veterans Association a 501c(3) non-profit organization and is dedicated to assisting all veterans and their families in making a successful transition from the military to civilan world. Founded by veterans who served in Iraq and Afghanistan, we provide career transition, social programs, peer mentoring, Life Navigation, family events, comeraderie, community service projects, and advocacy on behalf of our military generations. The Lone Star Veterans Association operates in the Greater Texas regions and is the largest Iraq and Afghanistan veteran organization in the state of Texas.
For more information and memberships, visit us at: www.LoneStarVeterans.org.