Thursday November 14 at University of Dallas *
More info: http://dfwodnet.org/november2013meeting/
OD Network Annual Planning Meeting
Each of us will have the opportunity to recommend ideas and participate in deciding the twelve topics for our 2014 programming. So -- what topics are most important, meaningful and relevant for you? Here are some questions to help stimulate your thinking:
- What topic in the OD field are you most interested in?
- What information do you need to know in order to stay current?
- What is a strategic issue that you would like to learn more about?
- What is a major challenge that you are facing in your work?
- What is a new program idea that you would like our chapter to try?
- What information would help you succeed in your work?
Facilitator: Jeff Bracken is an organizational transformation and performance improvement consultant. He is a Founding Member of the DFW OD Network, a Certified Management Consultant through the Institute of Management Consultants, a Member of the Board of Examiners for the Baldrige Performance Excellence Program, a Member of the Training Faculty for the Quality Texas Foundation, and a Mentor Trainer and Facilitator of the Technology of Participation (ToP®) facilitation methods through the Institute of Cultural Affairs.
We look forward to seeing you November 14 at the University of Dallas!
(Please join our LinkedIn Group if you haven't yet done so, and comment on the discussions.)
Schedule for Thursday Evening:
- 6:30 Networking / Food / Intros
- 7:15 Announcements / Program
- 8:45 Closing and evaluation
Meeting Location: University of Dallas - Art History Bldg, Room 112 *
1845 East Northgate Drive, Irving, TX 75062 (972-721-5000)
>> Click for Satellite Map of the building and parking (with lat/long)
Note: Remember - the back of the Art History building faces the parking lot. Go around to the front of the building, which faces the trees, to enter the building (see map). We are just inside the main glass doors.
Parking: Available in various places across the campus.
Cost: No charge for members ($60/year). $10 for guests.