Nov. Catamount Class: Felted Soap Bars
Thursday, November 7, 2013 from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM (EST)
This November, relax by making a luxurious, felted soap bar with Nelson Sears - a local fiber artist who also works at the Dana Medical Library.
These luxurious bars are a treat for yourself or a friend. Absolutely no experience necessary.
Co-Sponsored by UVM Student Life
When & Where
Office of Student & Community Relations
The Office of Student and Community Relations (OSCR) at the University of Vermont (UVM) is committed to creating a safe and socially just environment for off-campus students and neighbors. To do this we provide resources and education to our students so that they have successful experiences transitioning to and living off campus and we work with students, neighbors, and city partners on creative initiatives to improve the quality-of-life in our shared community.
You can contact us for the following:
- Resources for Your Off-Campus Housing Search
- Accessing Off-Campus Living Resources
- Getting Involved in Your Community
- Becoming an Student or Neighbor Liaison & Accessing Grant Money for Neighborhood Projects
- Addressing Landlord/Tenant Concerns
- Resolving Conflict with Roommates and Neighbors
- Responding to Off-Campus Bias
- Understanding City Ordinances