If you and your little ones are not planning to go anywhere, or you are planning something ahead for your child during the holidays … Join the fun-filled group session with me! This is a 3-day program based on thematic approach.
Date: November 22, 23 , 24 (@10-1045am)
Fees: $150 per child for 3 days
Registration by: 11 November 2016 (Friday)
This is a kick start program for young children in a small homely setting. No music experience and purchasing instrument needed. The lesson consists of some music games and activities like singing and playing some unpitched and pitched percussion instruments.
By the end of the program, your child will be able to:
- play some rhythmic patterns on different types of instrument with music.
- play in a group setting with their music friends.
- explore different movements through different of music genres
- remember song(s) from memory
- develop some soft skills, i.e., team work and social emotional skills
We seek for your understanding that we will take in safety precautions however we will not be accountable for any loss, damage or injury due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- If your child cannot attend class, please let us know. Due to the nature of the group class, there areno make-up credits or opportunities to make up the class.
- Children like routine practice. We need to nurture healthy habits as a role model to our child. Therefore, please send and pick up your child on time.
- There will be video and/or photo footages be taken during three sessions. Please be advised, by participating the program, you agree to allow us to take prints, digital or web-based formats for promotional and archival purposes.