Use Adobe Illustrator to:
- Use text, shapes, symbols and glyphs to create basic images.
- Utilize the Shaper and Pathfinder tools to create more complex shapes.
- Use Pattern and Gradient swatches to make your designs colorful and vibrant.
When you are happy with your Illustrator image; bring it into Photoshop to:
Make adjustments that can color manage and intensify hue.
Experiment with brightness, contrast and exposure.
Use effects and filters to take your design to a higher level.
About the Presenter
Veronica Primeaux is a graphic artist with over 20 years of experience in the field of computer generated art. She works for Texas Health & Human Services Department, creating posters, brochures, presentations, and web graphics. Before then she was an art teacher in Laredo public schools and also a commercial artist creating advertising designs. In her spare time she works with oils on canvas and watercolor.
Date: Friday Nov 11, 2016
Time: 1:15-3:30 p.m. Central Time
Place: New Horizons Computer Learning Center (300 E Highland Mall Blvd. Suite 100) turn north onto Jonathan and park in the Visitor parking area
Save This Event
When & Where
Austin Adobe User Group
- Provide a helpful and supportive environment for individuals who want to learn about web and multimedia design and development using Adobe products
- Provide opportunities for Adobe users to share information, tips and tricks.
- Provide networking opportunities for web and multimedia professionals in the Austin, TX area.
Each month an Adobe-related topic or demonstration is presented by a variety of local and visiting experts. The meetings are free and open to anyone who is interested in learning about Adobe products and meeting other Adobe enthusiasts.