Nourished - A Food Blogger Conference 2012
Friday, April 13, 2012 from 8:00 AM to 6:30 PM (CDT)
Join us for Nourished 2012 in Chicago, IL on Friday, April 13th!
Nourished, (NourishedFBC.com) the first food blogger conference focused on gluten-free, allergy-friendly and specialty diet blogs (such as vegan, dairy-free, sugar-free, soy-free...) will be hosted at the luxurious Westin Lombard Yorktown Center in Chicago on Friday, April 13th 2012.
The day long conference will provide specialty food bloggers with the tools they need to make their blogs more rewarding and successful. With food allergies and food-related diseases becoming more prevalent, the need for reliable, consistent recipes and information has become greater than ever.
Bloggers not only help inform the public about new products, dishes, and other food-allergy related information but they share blogger to blogger, building strong and lasting bonds. Nourished is the unique place where they can come together to learn, grow, and inspire each other to create better blogs and recipes for the public.
Session Topics Include:
- Publishing Your Work: Traditional & Non-Traditional Approaches
- Unconventional Food, Mainstream Appeal: Beyond Gluten-Free
- Savvy Recipe Development
- Food Photography Made Simple: A Basic Course
- Sinlessly Delicious Photography: An Advanced Couse
- Get Press! Making the Media Notice You
- Creating a Strong Blog Brand
- The Art of Food Writing
- Creating Engaging Video Blog Content
- Nourishing Others through Food
The day will conclude with a Happy Hour where you can mingle with your friends and taste some of the best gluten-free foods available.
Tickets are non-refundable but are transferable with a $20 administrative charge.