- Are you an independant electronics engineer?
- Do you listen to The Amp Hour podcast?
- Have you got an amusing story about getting the wrong components from China?
- Do you have an opion about which is the best PCB fab house?
- Have you ever sold anything on Tindie?
If the answer to any of those questions is yes, then why not come along to the Nottingham Monthly Hardware Meetup on the second tuesday every month at the Malt Cross! Bring along your favorite project/hack/kit, some interesting stories that non-hardware types find boring, and a few quid for some of the awesome real ales that the Malt Cross has to offer.
We've got an upstairs section of this wonderful Victorian Music Hall reserved from 7:30pm, so grab yourself a pint and wander up. You might also want to check out the fantastic menu too.
The event is completely free to attend (excluding beer or food!), but I've chosen to list it on Eventbrite so that I've got an idea of how many people to expect, and also putting all this info in a 140 character tweet is just not going to work out well!