PROTECT WHAT YOU LOVE
This is a great opportunity for you and your family, friends or associates to get involved. All you need to do is show up...and bring a bucket if possible!
- Group Leaders: Only the group leader needs to register. If you are bringing a group of 20 or more, please email us so we can send you some helpful tips to make it easier for your group.
- All cleanup volunteers must have a signed waiver form.
- Bring cash if you plan to park in the lot (there is no discounted parking) or come early to find street metered parking.
- Volunteers 12 and younger must be accompanied by an adult. Volunteers under 18 must have a waiver signed by parent or guardian.
- Service hour forms will be signed by the beach captain at the end of the cleanup. We can not verify service hours after the event concludes.
- Please try to bring your own reusable garden gloves and bucket or reuse a washable tote bag from home. We will have small supply of reusable buckets and garden gloves if you forget.
- Please be prepared to be outside for 2-3 hours. Beach weather can be unpredictably hot or cold, so we recommend dressing in layers. We also encourage you to bring a filled reusable water bottle to stay hydrated, and to bring a snack in case you get hungry. Water is available at all cleanups.
- If you have any questions or concerns please call us at 800 HEAL BAY x148 or send us an email.
Note: NBS is a rain or shine event. Cleanups are only cancelled for lightning or thunderstorms. We will still hold the cleanup in light and steady rain.