Not Your Daddy's Networking Event @ STK
Wednesday, April 24, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM (PDT)
- "STK is an eyeful ...It’s a place to see and be seen ... There’s no place in Atlanta quite like it." - Atlanta Journal Constitution
- “A chic space like nothing else in the city” - Modern Luxury
From Real Housewives to real Falcons, John Travolta to Dan Uggla, STK ("Not your Daddy's Steakhouse") is the "celeb hangout for the New Hollywood of the South" (Access Atlanta) and Atlanta's "best for celeb STalKing" (Creative Loafing).
And while we can't guarantee a celebrity sighting at STK, we can guarantee a stellar evening of business and social networking at our next NetParty Networking Salon & Social.
Inspired by the prestigious and influential 17th Century Parisian Salons as "gatherings for the exchange of ideas," our Networking Salon & Socials are held at the top venues in the country and "combine business networking with social fun" (Forbes).
We're inviting creatives, techies, business people and other interesting young professionals (20s, 30s, early 40's) to STK. "Fun, flirty and high-energy" (Access Atlanta), STK is a "a cannily updated supper club with a good-natured sense of glamour" and Atlanta's "Best Sexy Restaurant" (Jezebel).
Here's what you can expect:
- The Salon (6-8 pm): During the first two hours of our event, we create the perfect environment for stimulating conversation. With music low and spirits high:
- Enjoy drink specials and complimentary light hors d'oeuvres (6-7 pm) in a refined, cocktail party setting.
- Strike up a conversation. Our unique nametags are color-coded by industry and make it super-easy, comfortable and fun to approach fellow attendees.
- The Social (8-10 pm): A chance to unwind and socialize with great music and a social atmosphere. The music volume, though lively, allows for continued conversation and interaction.
- A welcoming atmosphere: NetParty members are well known for their friendliness and civility.
- The opportunity to make hundreds of new business and social connections and to expand your online and real-world professional and social networks.
- ATL Young Prof'ls on Meetup
- ATL Young Prof'ls on Linkedin
- ATL Young Prof'ls Facebook Group
- NetParty Young Prof'ls Facebook Page
We look forward to seeing you at STK!