NoShore/NoSuburbs: "Getting What You're Worth: Part 1" (Part 2 is 9/10 at 1:30)
Wednesday, September 3, 2014 from 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM (CDT)
GWYW is a two-part class! Sign up for Part 1 and you will automatically be registered for Part 2!
Session One is 1:30pm to 3:300pm on Wednesday, September 3rd
Session two is the following Wednesday, September 10th, from 1:30 to 3:30 pm
"Getting What You're Worth" was piloted in 2011 and the results were immediate. Before the ten week pilot was complete, there was a 40% increase of 6% listings on the North Shore where the pilot took place. There were even multiple 7% listings and a couple of 8% listings.
By making small changes in the way you sell your value at the beginning of each new business relationship, you will create leverage in negotiating higher commissions and will increase the the occurance of clients taking your advice on pricing, marketing, staging, etc.
What this program will help you do
1. Identify your most compelling value points
2. Articulate your unique value more effectively
3. Increase your average commission – forever!
4. Reduced client’s resistance to your advice
5. Increase client’s motivation to refer you
You will improve:
1) First contact. Your first meeting or phonecall will largely determine how likely client is to follow your advice.
2) Client's motivation to refer you. We will help you to identify and articulate your unique value that differentiates you from most other broker/agents.
3) Your average commission rate
4) Your ability to persuade clients to price-to-sell
This program is a co-investment
Mike and Thad are paying for you to attend this two part workshop. Your investment is to show up, do the work and leave the program with new tools, motivation and perspective.