NoShore: Real Estate 101 (Orrington)
Weekly Event - Every Thursday: 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM (CST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This is the place to be if you are new to @properties and the real estate industry!
You only need to register for ONE session to be added to the roster.
This series is run by Maria Malin, your Managing Brokers, and Kevin Van Eck. This series runs every Thursday from 10am - 12pm
at the Orrington Hotel at 1710 Orrington in Evanston.
See below for the schedule and if you are new to real estate,
you should register today!
- February 6 - Intro - Welcome - Sources of Buyers and Sellers - Database - CRM
- February 13 - Prospecting - Hands-on activities to capture business
- February 20 - Working with Buyers with a special guest
- February 27 - How to write a CMA - Cloud CMA
- March 6 - Basics of RE Finance with JoAnn Theriault - Qualifying buyers
- March 13 - Contract analysis with John Lovestrand
- March 20 - Perfect Listing Presentation
- March 27- I've Got the Listing, Now What?
- April 3 - Negotiation
- April 10 - I've Got the Deal, Now What? Inspections with Ron Niego of Cornerstone.
- April 17 - Wrap Up and What To Do Now?
Once you've registered, you're on the roster and
will receive all class related emails!
** Schedule subject to change based on guest speakers -
please read your weekly emails with RE 101 as the subject.