Session 1: Creating your Ideal LinkedIn Profile & LinkedIn Blueprint
When I ask what they want to achieve on LinkedIn, people tell me that "I'm on LinkedIn but I don't really use it" or even more frequently "I don't know HOW to use it". If that sounds like you, then don't worry you are not alone!
In this opening session, we look at some key elements that will provide you with a blueprint to making your time on LinkedIn a success - we will also outline a framework to help you take it to the next level and how to apply all the tools to a successful use of LinkedIn.
As our start point, we then turn our attention to the key foundation block of the Personal Profile page and how to create one that really delivers for you and for your business, whatever the area you are focusing on. As part of this we will be looking at the key areas that you need to get to work for you, how to build in your business messages and how to build in rich media (video, images etc) to make sure that it delivers the results you are looking for.
* Anyone who wants to make better use of LinkedIn
* Framework to help you make best use of your time on LinkedIn
* How to use LinkedIn effectively
* Making the best possible 1st impression with Connections
* Creating the ideal LinkedIn Profile for YOU
Session 2: The Essentials of Selling with LinkedIn
We are all looking to find and engage with new prospects, to generate quality leads for our business and find the best ways to turn those leads in sales. Here we look at how LinkedIn can be a powerful tool, able to help us in each of the key phases in the sales process.
Building on the Personal Profile we looked at in session 1, we look at the ways in which LinkedIn can help you create opportunities in the different stages of the sales process and develop a plan to achieve your targets. We help you to:
* identifying the companies you want to target
* find the names of the right people to talk to
* leverage your business relationships to create warm introductions
* engage with prospects and clients to develop more business
In this information packed session, we look at:
* how the best sales performers are using LinkedIn to open up more opportunities more quickly
* ways to increase word of mouth and referral opportunities
* ways to listen and track your prospects
* 4 templates that every person involved in sales needs to create to be effective on LinkedIn
* Anyone involved in selling or developing new business from dedicated sales people, to sole traders and small businesses and all of the marketing and support staff working in customer facing roles
* Understand how to use the Advanced search to find the people we want to talk to
* Identify key stakeholders in the companies we are targetting
* Creating targeted referral opportunities
* Templates covering how to connect, get introductions and engage with prospects
Session 3: The Essential Marketing Guide for LinkedIn
Marketing you, your skills and your achievements is one element that we can do brilliantly on LinkedIn, and we look at all of the key options available on LinkedIn. However, there is also the possibility of unlocking the marketing opportunities that exist from a company perspective, no matter what its size.
In this session, we work through all of the key options that are available to individuals, SMEs and corporates alike - we take a look at how to make best use of them and how to help streamline and plan your marketing to make it as efficient as possible and ensure whatever your aims you are working LinkedIn to best effect.
Specifically, we look at:
* LinkedIn Updates and what works best in terms of type, frequency and mix
* Using your Personal Profile as a Content Marketing tool
* Getting the best out of Company Pages & Showcase Pages
* Groups as a marketing tool
* Direct Marketing with LinkedIn
* Getting best results from LinkedIn Publisher
* Business people, Sales & marketing teams, Marketing managers, Sales Managers
* Understanding how to get the best from the marketing options on LinkedIn
* How to marketing effectively for free using the tools on the site
* Planning your marketing and developing the content you need
* Connecting up the options and creating a powerful marketing strategy