Northwestern University: MSiA Recruiting Information Sessions
Weekly Event - Every Tuesday & Wednesday: 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM (CDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Master of Science in Analytics offers Lunch Information Sessions for companies of all sizes to raise awareness of their brand and recruit students - this lunch offers a more targeting opportunity to get in front of a smaller group of students interested in working with your company.
- 30 - 45 minute information session/presentation from your company with a select group of students interested in your company
- Information sessions can be scheduled as a lunch, late afternoon, or early
evening session - lunch is recommended as we have no conflicting courses - please email Lindsay Montanari if you would like to schedule a different time (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- We reserve the venue and will assist with catering
- Students receive an email announcing when you will be on campus
- Interviews can be arranged to follow
Northwestern Tech Building
2145 Sheridan Rd
Master of Science in Analytics Program
The Master of Science in Analytics is a full-time, 15-month professional master’s degree that immerses students in a comprehensive and applied curriculum exploring the underlying data science, information technology, and business of analytics. Supplemented by an internship placement and industry supplied projects, graduates are exceptionally well equipped to harness and communicate the full value of data to the organizations they serve.