Actions and Detail Panel
Northwest Journey Experience
Mon, Jul 24, 2017, 9:00 PM – Tue, Jul 25, 2017, 12:00 PM PDT
A Journey of Deeper Discovery is day and a half facilitated workshop designed for individuals who seek a deeper understanding of themselves and a desire to embody new ways of being in support of new action needed in their lives. Perhaps you are considering a career transition, perhaps you want to repair the connection in an important relationship, perhaps you endeavor to shift the way you show up as a parent…or perhaps you simply want to respond to life with greater ease and flexibility – each of these shifts invites us into a new conversation with ourselves about who we are, why we be how we be and what changes might enable new possibility. A Journey of Deeper Discovery invites these questions and offers the time, space and creative practice from which answers can emerge.
Experiencing this workshop, you will:
- Engage in a deeply personal exploration while interacting with and being supported by community
- Delight in the power of poetry, somatic awareness and creative dialogue to learn more about yourself
- Examine and clarify the questions which matter most in your life right now and actions you seek to take
- Use the Insights Deeper Discovery model to craft a personal archetype map and examine how your unique aspects are serving you (and where they might be holding you back)
- Clarify the conversations you most need to have with yourself and others to support positive change in your life
- Practice embodying the archetypal aspects of yourself most needed to support your current questions
The Insights Deeper Discovery model is informed by Carl Jung’s theory of psychological preferences and his work with archetypes offering a 72-type archetype model used for increasing self-awareness and self-understanding.