New York City’s technologists, hackers, thinkers and creators have emerged as the most exciting innovators in the world. The Northside Innovation Expo is the annual event that showcases the best of this community as it continues to grow and revolutionize society.
Housed in the epic Brooklyn EXPO Center, the expo is part of the Northside Festival — a week-long discovery festival for innovation, music, film and art with over 120,000 attendees — and runs alongside the Northside Innovation Conference, featuring panel discussions, workshops, hackathons and VIP events led by industry influencers, tech gurus and startup superstars.
The Jobs Fair at the Northside Innovation Expo is Brooklyn’s premiere jobs fair for tech, innovation and startup job seekers! Meet face to face with top startups and industry leaders from around the country and get hired!
And be sure to swing by for a complimentary lunch hosted by PivotDesk, 1pm-2pm. Food by Zaytoons on Thursday & Oaxaca Taqueria on Friday. Lunch is first-come, first served.
- 150+ exhibitors
- 10,000+ attendees
- Housed in the beautiful Brooklyn Expo Center
- Fully equipped with Wi-Fi, lighting and power
- Runs side by side with the Northside Innovation Conference
- The expo's Innovation Job Fair is Brooklyn’s premier destination for top talent from across the innovation community
- Media attendance including: The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg Businessweek, The Huffington Post, Buzzfeed, Mashable, TechCrunch, The Verge, Fast Company and many more!
Interested in exhibiting your company/organization at the Northside Innovation Expo?
Want to attend the Norhtside Innovation Conference (150+ speakers), Northside Music (400+ bands) or Northside Content (50+ films)?