For five days every June, over 100,000 creative and cultural trendsetters converge in Brooklyn to uncover the future of music, innovation and content. Now in its ninth year, with over 300 bands and 300 speakers coming together across 30 venues, attendees venture to Northside Festival to say I saw it here first.
North Brooklyn is transformed into an urban festival unlike anything you’ve ever experienced. As opposed to a traditional festival or conference where events take place in one or two locations, Northside spans across Williamsburg, Greenpoint and Bushwick, encompassing a constellation of venues – small clubs, epic outdoor spaces like McCarren Park, boutique hotels, local movie theatres and more. A single day might include discovering your new favorite artist, the next big startup, or the most inspiring digital content you’ve seen all year.
Northside Innovation is where the best and brightest names in the global innovation community come to discover the next big thing through a series of panel talks, keynotes, pitch competitions, networking events, and an expo.
Taking place across three days in Williamsburg, Northside Innovation will feature talks on emerging tech, media innovations, the future of original video content, startup pitch competitions, talks on design, tactical workshops for entrepreneurs, and cultural discussions with Brooklyn influencers.
2016 keynote talks and interviews included Rebecca and Uri Minkoff, Samsung CMO Marc Mathieu, PayPal CEO Dan Schulman, Amazon CTO Werner Vogels, GE CMO Linda Boff, Gretchen Rubin and Debbie Millman, Ryan Leslie and Mondelez's B. Bonin Bough, New York Times' Seb Tomich, along with hundreds of other speakers in tech, media and innovation.
Home to a thriving independent scene and a magnet for top national and international talent, Brooklyn is host to some of the most exciting live music happening anywhere in the world. Northside strives to present the best version of this celebrated music culture. Working hand in hand with local bloggers, record labels, independent promoters and more, we bring together over 300 artists, both emerging and established, to perform on outdoor stages and in the beloved indie clubs scattered throughout north Brooklyn for one massive celebration of the borough’s ongoing artistic life.
Northside alumni include: Against Me!, Beirut, Best Coast, Black Flag, Brian Wilson (performing Pet Sounds), Built to Spill, Chance the Rapper, CHVRCHES, Conor Oberst, Courtney Barnett, Deafheaven, Frankie Cosmos, Grandmaster Flash, Guided by Voices, GZA, HEALTH, Hinds, Iceage, Kacey Musgraves, Kool Keith, Kurt Vile, Lambchop, Luna, Mac DeMarco, Mitski, Neko Case, Phosphorescent, Real Estate, Run the Jewels, Shamir, Sharon Van Etten, Sleigh Bells, Solange, The Sun Ra Arkestra, Swans, Tame Impala, Thee Oh Sees, Tune-Yards, Viet Cong, Vince Staples, The Walkmen, The War on Drugs, Wavves, Wolf Parade, Woods and more.
Northside Art takes place on Saturday and Sunday, during our community event Williamsburg Walks, when Bedford Avenue is transformed into a creative oasis. Covering 13 city blocks, Williamsburg’s mecca is reimagined, giving the neighborhood the opportunity to stroll the street to see art installations and live music, enjoy local food and relax on the lawn.
Forever, Brooklyn has been the home of countless incredible creatives and innovators who continue to inspire the neighborhood they call their own. Northside Festival gets its name, simply, from the north side of Brooklyn. Rooted there, this weeklong experience brings together people from all over the world to share their discovery process.
- Once you purchase a badge, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of the Northside Festival. If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
- Before attending the event, you’ll need to trade in your email confirmation for your physical badge. Print out the email you received after purchasing or download the Eventbrite app on your phone. Bring the printed out PDF confirmation or your phone to Festival Headquarters (location and pick-up times will be emailed to you closer to the event).
- All sales final. No refunds or exchanges.
- Festival is rain or shine. Artists, speakers and schedule subject to change.
- Individual tickets for select shows during Northside Music are available. Please check our website for more info as shows are announced.
- A badge does not guarantee entry. Entry is based on venue capacity and will be based on a first-come, first-served basis. Please arrive early to shows and panels that you can’t miss!
- While badges are all ages, entry to specific music shows are per venues’ legal age restrictions. Please check individual venue rules before arriving. Innovation venues are all ages.
- By purchasing a ticket you will be agreeing to allow your image to possibly be photographed or filmed for the use of the producers.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.