Northern Illinois Patriots Annual Fundraiser - 2013
Tuesday, July 9, 2013 from 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM (CDT)
Please join us in celebrating Northern Illinois Patriots’ Second Annual Fundraiser
featuring Charlie Kirk, Turning Point USA as our
Patriot of the Year Award Recipient
Tuesday, July 9th
Austin’s Fuel Room
481 Peterson Road
Libertyville, IL 60048
Doors open at 6:30p.m.
Business casual attire
Charlie Kirk is the Founder and Executive Director of Turning Point USA, a national student movement dedicated toward educating young people about the importance of fiscal responsibility, free markets, and capitalism. In less than a year Charlie has grown Turning Point USA from nothing to having representation at over 100 high schools and colleges nationwide. At only 19 years old, he has appeared on FOX News over twenty-five times including frequent appearances on “Your World With Neil Cavuto,” “Varney & Co.” and “The Willis Report.” His work has appeared on Townhall.com and he is also a contributor for Breitbart.com. This past March, Charlie emceed at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington, D.C., where he introduced speakers including Governor Scott Walker. In addition to his entrepreneurial political endeavors, Charlie plays every type of saxophone, was captain of his school’s Varsity Basketball and Football team, and is a proud Eagle Scout.
Appetizers and cash bar
Live and Silent auctions
Buy tickets here on EventBrite or payment may be mailed (PO Box 1355, Lake Villa, IL 60046 and postmarked by July 3rd). Make checks payable to: Northern Illinois Patriots
Individual - $40
Couple - $70
Student (up to 21 years old) - $20
Club Members* receive a $10/person discount
* Patriot Club Membership in good standing as of July 4, 2013. Patriot Club Membership is $25/year for individuals and $45/year for couples. Visit our website to become a member.
When & Where
Northern Illinois Patriots
The Northern Illinois Patriots is a group of concerned citizens that wish to help protect our God-given rights as intended by the framers of the Constitution by being informed, getting involved, and making a difference in our great nation.
- Limited Government (Abide by the Constitution and the Bill of Rights)
- Free Market Economy (Lower Taxes, Pro-Entrepreneurialism)
- Pro-family (Life, Traditional Marriage, Resist Culture of Death)
- Choice in Education, Education not Indoctrination (Charter Schools, Private & Parochial, Vouchers, Home Schooling)
- National Defense (Safer Communities, Immigration Reform, Strong Military, Second Amendment Protection)