Actions and Detail Panel
NorthBay Heart & Vascular Center ~ Nutrition and Heart Health with Laura Hi...
NorthBay Heart and Vascular Center wants to know "What's your reason?" Whatever it is, we'll help you get there.
What's your reason for getting heart-smart? Family history. You want a long life, Your pets need you. You want to be more active. You love sports. You want to feel better.. You want to be there for family.
Join us at one of our heart-healthy event to learn ways to become heart smart, get your heart pumping and feel better all around.
- March 1st, 2-3 pm ~ Nutrition and Heart Health presented by Laura Hitt, RD
- March 4th ~ Super Saturday with NorthBay Heart & Vascular Center and HealthSpring Fitness
- 9 am - 12 pm ~ join for heart health screenings, such as blood pressure check, non-fasting glucose, Functional Movement screening, body composition analysis and more.
- Get your heart pumping by joining all three exercise classes or just one!
- 11-11:50am Strong and Steady with Megan Thiedeman (3rd Floor)
- 12-12:50pm Beginner Zumba with Miranda Qamar (2nd Floor)
- 1-1:50pm Gentle Yoga with Tina Clay (2nd Floor)
- March 15th, 5:30-6:30 pm ~ Nutrition and Heart Health presented by Laura Hitt, RD
- March 22nd, 6:00-7:00 pm ~ DocTalkLive presented by Milind Dhond, MD, Cardiologist. Hear about the latest advances in cardiology, your heart and your health.
- Past Event: February 16th - 5:30-06:30 pm ~ Healthy Living and Heart Health with Eric Hassid, MD
What is the cost? There is no cost to attend these events
Do I need to RSVP? As space is limited, we ask for reservations to we may try to accomodate everyone.