Lakeview, Lincoln Park, Boys Town and Wrigleyville are packed full of places to go and things to do. They're also filled with fun people.
Join us for the North Neighborhoods Meet & Greet at one of the most popular spots in the area, Sheffield's! RSVP for only $25 and you'll get to enjoy:
- BBQ Buffet: pulled pork sandwiches, baked beans, potato salad, cole slaw, & house salad
- Featured beer - Steven's Point "Point Oktoberfest"
- Red or white wine
- A really GREAT bunch of people!
You'll also get to meet Meredith Krupa. She's The Local Tourist's North Neighborhoods host and LOVES telling people all about her favorite spots.
Donate $5 extra and you'll get a swag bag of goodies from merchants in these neighborhoods. Donate $10 and get a deluxe bag of even more goodies! Here's what a couple people had to say about the swag bags from the Near North Meet & Greet:
- OMG. Yes, the gift certificates in the swag bag are INCREDIBLE
- Your SWAG BAGS WERE AWESOME!!!!! It was like finding gold and diamonds! Very cool swag bags!
Besides getting lots of cool stuff, your donation will help TLT's founder Theresa Carter in her quest to raise $20,000 for pediatric cancer research. She's climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro in an effort to raise this money and bring awareness to the cause.
If the Near North Meet & Greet is any indication, this is going to be a fantastic night, so I hope you'll join us!
Register today! (Tickets are $30 at the door)
When & Where
The Local Tourist
The Local Tourist is Chicago's Neighborhood Website. Restaurants, nightlife, things to do, events, and much more.