NORTH COAST NAMASTE
Tuesday Evenings at North Coast Harbor's Voinovich Bicentennial Park
6:00pm - Registration/ check-in & Stretch
6:15pm- Yoga Begins (45 minute class)
June 7 thru September 27
Yoga July 12&19 will be cancelled due to the Republican National Convention. Classes will start again on Tuesday, July 26!
Join us for North Coast Namaste, our second season of summertime lakefront yoga at North Coast Harbor! Instructors from Cleveland area yoga studios have joined forces with Downtown Cleveland Alliance to bring you traditional multi-level yoga classes for all ages. Our free yoga series is sponsored by the City of Cleveland and the Downtown Cleveland Alliance.
North Coast Namaste is a series of 17 yoga classes hosted each Tuesday evening at North Coast Harbor’s Voinovich Bicentennial Park starting June 7, 2016 and ending September 27, 2016. Registration is not required but encouraged via EventBrite, so that are instructors know how large of a class to expect. FREE parking is available at parking meters after 6PM and additional parking is located at the Dock lot behind First Energy Stadium. Due to the restaurant on the pier, parking at the pier will be first come first serve- no spots will be held for our event.
Our fantastic partners for North Coast Namaste are:
- The Studio Cleveland
- Vision Yoga & Wellness
- YMCA of Greater Cleveland
- Puma Yoga Studio
- Vibe at the 9
North Coast Namaste Studio Schedule
North Coast Namaste Q&A
What should I bring?
- Yoga mat
- Your towel
- Bottle of water or something to keep you hydrated
- Yoga attire
Where should I park?
- Additional FREE parking is located behind First Engery Stadium at Dock 32.
- Metered parking on: E 9th Street (coins) & Erieside (credit card & coins). Both areas offer free parking after 6PM unless otherwise posted.
- RTA Waterfront Line runs every 15 minutes and has a stop at Erieside & E 9th, just outside of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame & Museum.
Will yoga be canceled due to inclement weather?
- Be sure to follow and like North Coast Harbor on social media. If the weather looks questionable, look for our status updates on event cancelation
- Twitter: @NCoastHarbor