Join us for the next NorCal Maximo Users Group Meeting, hosted by Sonoma County Water Agency at their Redwoods Conference Rooms on October 6, 2016
Time: 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM (PDT)
Location: Sonoma County Water Agency
Redwoods Conference Rooms
404 Aviation Boulevard
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Meeting Workshop Agenda:
- Continental Breakfast Networking Welcome - 8:00 am
- Sonoma County Water Agency's Latest Maximo Upgrade - 9:00 a.m.
- Your Maximo Build - How Much is Enough? City of Roseville - (Discussion lead Workshop) - 10:00 a.m.
- Best Practices in Job Plan Development - (Discussion lead Workshop) - 11:00 a.m.
- Leverage Automation Data to Drive Asset Improvement - IBM - 1:00 p.m.
- Demo of Maximo Asset Health Insights - This is the driver behind Maximo Asset Health Insights. This new offering for Maximo combines insights from sensors on assets, operational systems, weather data with information from asset records and work history, and then applies formulas and analytics to calculate health scores for assets. These scores can be linked to spatial work patterns, families of assets across multiple locations, and planned work schedules to advise maintenance operations on the status of assets in a single dashboard.
- Inventory and Warehousing Best Practices - USS-POSCO (Discussion lead Workshop) - 2:00 p.m.
- Tour (Optional) of Sonoma County Water Agency's History & Artifacts & O&M Building - 3:00 p.m.
(Agenda subject to change)
Hope to see you there!