Actions and Detail Panel
Sat, Mar 25, 2017, 9:00 AM – Sun, Mar 26, 2017, 3:00 PM EDT
Calling all Non-profit Visionaries! Have you always wanted to start a non-profit organization to create resources in your community but thought you weren't connected enough or that you didn't have enough money? Maybe you just have no idea where to start?
Well, I believe that creating and building a successful non-profit organization should not be reserved for the elite. I believe that everyday passionate, determined and disciplined people like yourself know what is best for your community because YOU live there!
It is my passion to use all of the information that I have learned over the past 10 years creating and expanding non-profit organizations and programs to help you bring your non-profit vision to life.
If you are serious about creating resources and options for underserved people in your community or abroad, Join Us for the #NONPROFITNOFILTER Bootcamp.
DAY ONE: DREAM YOUR NON-PROFIT IN A DAY (BEGINNER)
1. Determine your Niche. (Who you are trying to Serve)
2. Determine who will be on your Board and how to find quality Board Members
3. Determine Your Mission Statement and Name
4. Establish Your Organization Goals, Programs, Budget (Revenue Models)
5. Identify Funders interested in your Cause and how to reach out to them to get them interested in YOU
DAY TWO: SEED YOUR NON-PROFIT FOR SUCCESS (ADVANCED)
1. Initial Board Member Development
2. Filing for Non-profit Status (Filing Forms and supportive documents)
3. Building the Foundation to Recieve Funding
4. Brand Development and Story Telling
5. Tapping into Your Networks to Raise Seed Funding
It's time to stop Dreaming and start Doing. Somebody's life will be changed as a result!